|Edition: || UK (DVD)|
|Released: ||September 2008|
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
|New: ||£7.69 £5.92 Save 23%|
The Doctor has returned Tegan to 1981 — the right time, but the wrong place.
The TARDIS has landed on a massive spaceship four days away from Earth. It is the domain of Monarch, a scientific genius of almost god-like power. Monarch rules over three billion of his species, as well as a group of apparently immortal humans from Earth’s history. What part has he played in Earth’s past, and what are his plans for the future? Will he save humanity from itself, or be its destroyer?
It’s four to doomsday, and the Doctor has no time to lose finding out.
- Commentary by Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton, Matthew Waterhouse & director John Black
- Studio recording Peter Davison’s first day as the Doctor is documented in this unique 27 minute studio recording
- Saturday Night at the Mill Peter Davison’s appearance on the Saturday night magazine programme on Boxing Day 1980
- Theme music video A brand new mix of Peter Howell’s version of the theme music for the series, exclusively remixed from the original multitrack master in either stereo or Dolby Digital 5.1 surround versions
- Radio Times billings Listings from Radio Times (PDF DVD-ROM)
- Photo gallery
- Digitally remastered picture & sound quality