|Rating: ||Awaiting 3 votes Vote here|
|Review: ||None yet Add a review|
|Released: ||November 2021|
|Publisher: ||Candy Jar Books|
Description: Third in a trilogy of Lethbridge-Stewart short story collections, each one including selected entries from the annual South Wales Short Story Competition, run by Candy Jar Books.
Brigadier Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart is back in a third collection showcasing the best talent from the South Wales Short Story Competition.
Whether he’s travelling back in time, spending a day with Lucy Wilson, or trapped in an alternative universe, the Brig remains the unflappable figure fans remember from Doctor Who’s early days.
The Lethbridge-Stewart Short Story Collection 3 features eight self-contained adventures covering the Brigadier’s times in the Fifth, his days as a military man, and his later years as a grandfather.
Fully licenced by the Haisman Estate, and featuring concepts and characters created by Mervyn Haisman and Henry Lincoln, the Lethbridge-Stewart Short Story Collection 3 is a must for fans new and old.
- Prologue by Peter Frankum
- The Grotesque by Tim Beeley
- The Dulcians by Dallas Jones & Roger Reynolds
- And... Cut by Robin Kilmister
- Feeding Animals in the Zoo by Peer Lenné
- A Master of Perception by Alan Darlington
- Perfect Day by Susan Brand
- Epilogue by Peter Frankum