|By:||Simon Guerrier (ed.)|
|Rating: || 8.1 (15 votes) Vote here|
|Review: ||None yet Add a review|
|Released: ||October 2004|
|Publisher: ||Big Finish|
Fourteen brand new short-stories...
A short-story anthology edited by
The war is over. The Braxiatel Collection is back to normal. Better than that, people are all making more of an effort — to rebuild, to get on, to re-establish the Collection at the forefront of academic excellence. Benny and Jason are back together. Life is good.
It’s not going to last, is it?
Soon Benny is up to her eyeballs in strange deaths, sinister cults, peculiar love affairs and a Collection full of people who haven’t yet stopped fighting...
This brand new anthology includes original stories by Benny’s creator Paul Cornell, plus favourites like Joseph Lidster, Kate Orman, Stewart Sheargold, Nick Walters and many more...
- Misplaced Spring by Paul Cornell
- Welcome to the Machine by Sin Dinez
- Final Draft by Cameron Mason
- Against Gardens by Eddie Robson
- A Summer Affair by Joseph Lidster
- Denial by Ian Mond
- Sex Secrets of the Robot Replicants by Philip Purser-Hallard
- The Blame of the Nose by Ben Woodhams
- Reparation by Gregg Smith
- Nothing up my Sleeve by Richard Salter
- Buried Alive by Kate Orman
- There Never Need be Longing in your Eyes by Ian Farrington
- Mentioning the War by Nick Walters
- Fragments by Stewart Sheargold