|Edition: || US (DVD)|
|Released: ||February 2014|
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
|New: ||$30.98 $22.96 Save 26%|
In 2070, Earth’s weather is being controlled with ease from the Moon. When the TARDIS arrives at the Moonbase, the Doctor, along with his friends Polly, Ben and Jamie, is accused of starting a plague that is killing off the base’s crew. It’s not long, however, before the time travelers discover the true cause of the deaths — a powerful, unstoppable race that the Doctor has met before: the Cybermen.
This classic Second Doctor adventure is complete at last with two animated episodes!
DVD EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Audio Commentary for episodes 2 and 4 with actors Anneke Wills (Polly), Frazer Hines (Jamie), Edward Phillips (scientist), and special sounds creator Brian Hodgson, moderated by Toby Hadoke
- Commentary for episodes 1 and 3: Interviews featuring writer Kit Pedler’s daughters Lucy Pedler and Carol Topolski, archive interview with producer Innes Lloyd, AFM Lovett Bickford, and Cyberman actors Barry Noble, Derek Chaffer and Reg Whitehead
- Lunar Landing Making Of with actors Anneke Wills, Frazer Hines and Reg Whitehead, and production assistant Desmond McCarthy (21 mins)
- Photo Gallery (4 mins)
- PDF materials: Radio Times Listings
- Production Notes Subtitle Option
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
Originally transmitted February 11 - March 4, 1967