|Edition: || US (Blu-ray)|
|Title: ||Jon Pertwee: Complete Season Four|
|Released: ||October 2019|
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||6 x Blu-ray|
|New: ||$64.99 $59.77 Save 8%|
Note: It’s curious to note that Jon Pertwee’s head (and only his head) is flipped mirror-image compared to the UK and Australian covers.
A classic season featuring the Third Doctor — all 26 episodes newly restored for Blu-ray and packed with bonus material.
• THE THREE DOCTORS • CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS • FRONTIER IN SPACE • PLANET OF THE DALEKS • THE GREEN DEATH
With BRAND NEW SPECIAL FEATURES including:
- OPTIONAL UPDATED EFFECTS AND 5.1 SURROUND SOUND For Planet Of The Daleks
- DOCTOR WHO AND THE THIRD MAN A new feature-length documentary covering the Pertwee era
- KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES Katy Manning and Stewart Bevan return to Wales
- LOOKING FOR LENNIE The life and career of director Lennie Mayne
- THE GREEN DEATH 1973 OMNIBUS REPEAT Available for the first time
- SPECIAL BLU-RAY TRAILER Featuring the return of Jo and Cliff Jones
Each disc also features extensive Special Features previously released on DVD including MAKING-OF DOCUMENTARIES, FEATURETTES, RARE FOOTAGE, AUDIO COMMENTARIES, INFO TEXT, BONUS EPISODES FROM THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES AND MUCH MORE.