|By:||John Binns (ed.)|
|Rating: || 8.1 (20 votes) Vote here|
|Review: ||Fine Premise, Some Good Stories. Read more (1 in total)|
|Released: ||December 2003|
|Publisher: ||Big Finish|
Sixteen brand new adventures in Time and Space!
Imagine you could never breathe fresh, unfiltered air again, or look up into a clear blue sky.
The characters in Steel Skies lead their lives in confined, isolated spaces — from Britain’s first underwater prison, to an early human colony on an inhospitable world, and the last ship to fight for Earth in the bitter Draconian War. Confined, isolated, often far from home, they live with loneliness, paranoia, and despair.
And then, they meet the Doctor — and for better or worse, their lives are changed forever...
Featuring stories by Marc Platt, Lance Parkin, Kate Orman, Jonathan Blum, Paul Leonard, and many more!
- Corridors of Power by Matthew Griffiths
- A Good Life by Simon Guerrier
- Reversal of Fortune by Graeme Burk
- Monitor by Huw Wilkins
- Dust by Paul Leonard
- Light at the End of the Tunnel by Mark Wright
- No Exit by Kate Orman
- House by Jeremy Daw
- Deep Stretch by Richard Salter
- Inmate 280 by Cavan Scott
- Doing Time by Lance Parkin
- The Ruins of Heaven by Marc Platt
- Cold War by Rebecca Levene
- Oh, Darkness by John Binns
- Greenaway by Peter Anghelides
- Eternity by Jonathan Blum