|Rating: || 7.3 (33 votes) Vote here|
|Review: ||Not enough style! Read more (2 in total)|
|Released: ||February 2002|
|Publisher: ||Mad Norwegian Press|
|(Unable to fetch price)|
The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who Novels & Audios
Earth, the 20th century. A Time Lord known as the Doctor, lacking an identity, past or agenda — but still the most dangerous man in the Universe — makes our innocent blue-green planet his home through the World War years and more.
Dellah, the late 26th century. Bernice Summerfield, self-accredited academic, professional lush, agent of God and razor-honed sarcastic, holds the potential to stop Universal armageddon — if she lives.
Through all the triumphs, all the tragedies, every drop of furor-driven love, unrequited emotion and loss, I, Who 2 documents the “Doctor Who” original novels after the Earth-shaking Interference, the whole of the Benny books, the Big Finish audio line and more. It’s a literary and audio tapestry so vast, it takes 170,000 words and a myriad of locations in time and space to tell this story.
The Doctor would approve.
- Exclusive Introduction by Star Trek novelist Peter David
- Cover by Bryan Hitch (The Ultimates & The Authority)
- Includes missing chapter from the Doctor Who novel The Sands of Time
- Indexes all eighth Doctor novels from The Blue Angel to Escape Velocity plus all past Doctor novels from Sept. 1999 (City at World’s End) to Feb. 2001 (Bunker Soldiers)
- Indexes all Big Finish audios through Minuet in Hell
- Covers the entire Bernice Summerfield book & audio line
- Includes write-ups on apocryphal works such as Campaign and The Masters of Luxor
- Novelist round table with acclaimed Who authors Justin Richards, Andy Lane, Kate Orman, Lawrence Miles, Jonathan Morris and more!