|Edition: || UK (DVD)|
|Released: ||November 2008|
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||4 x DVD|
This dramatic complete first series is set to excite and thrill as Sarah Jane and her trusted teenage companions, Luke, Clyde and Maria, battle against Slitheens, Gorgons and sometimes the people they trust!
Sharing the same writers as Doctor Who the Sarah Jane Adventures [sic] has the energy and drama to leave you wanting more!
This boxset features the following stories:
- Invasion of the Bane
- Revenge of the Slitheen
- Eye of the Gorgon
- Warriors of Kudlak
- Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?
- The Lost Boy
- Audio clips from Glittering Storm & The Thirteenth Stone
- Character, Tools & Alien profiles
- Elisabeth Sladen interviews
- Blue Peter: visit the set and the cast make a Slitheen mask
- Behind the scenes photo gallery
- Timeline: Chart Sarah Jane Smith’s journey from journalist to time traveller and beyond with approx 30 minutes of video clips, photographs and facts