|By:||Ian Farrington (ed.)|
|Rating: || 8 (4 votes) Vote here|
|Review: ||None yet Add a review|
|Released: ||April 2008|
|Publisher: ||Big Finish|
Eighteen brand new adventures in Time and Space!
The known universe is home to countless trillions of lives, all interweaving with each other and affecting the line of history. When someone makes a decision, no matter how significant or seemingly irrelevant, they cause unknown effects throughout the ages...
Perhaps other, unreachable, factors at are play too: does the universe have a destiny? Are we all predetermined to follow a particular path? Do we reap what we sow or is it a case of what will be will be? Are coincidences really just that, or do we miss their deeper meanings?
Everywhere he looks, the Doctor sees the same patterns — the same events, decisions and actions cropping up again and again. Look at the bigger picture, however, and maybe — just maybe — you’ll see how the universe works. How the universe lives... But, as the Doctor and his companions discover, are these patterns really there? Or do we, by the very nature of seeing them, define them?
Featuring stories by Ian Briggs, Cavan Scott & Mark Wright, Mat Coward, Steven Savile, Lizzie Hopley and many more — including the winner of Big Finish’s short-story competition!
(Plus linking material by Ian Farrington)
- Machine Time by George Ivanoff
- The Tide and Time by Neil Corry
- Losing the Audience by Mat Coward
- One Card for the Curious by Xanna Eve Chown
- Séance by John Davies
- The Celestial Harmony Engine by Ian Briggs
- Mutiny by Robert Dick
- Numb by Dave Owen
- Closing the Account by Stephen Hatcher
- The Great Escapes by Simon Guerrier
- Loose Change by Steven Savile
- Lepidoptery for Beginners by John Dorney
- One Step Forward, One Step Back by Chris Thomas
- Homework by Michael Coen
- The Devil Like a Bear by Brian Willis
- Stanley by Lizzie Hopley
- Twilight’s End by Cavan Scott & Mark Wright
- The Book of My Life by Ian Mond