A city destroyed by time itself. A country torn apart by revolution. A man in a boat with a biscuit tin...
The Doctor doesn’t just change the lives of those around him, his actions echo through history. Shaping the universe, changing it, rewriting in his own hand.
But making it better? It’s a good job he never sticks around for long afterwards.
And yet, for all that the universe may be infinite, for all he keeps moving, the Doctor can’t outrun the consequences forever.
- The Ruins of Time by Philip Purser-Hallard
- Gone Fishing by Ben Aaronovitch
- The Avant Guardian by Eddie Robson
- Second Contact by Jonathan Clements
- Resonance by Ben Woodhams
- Walkin’ City Blues by Joff Brown
- The Hunting of the Slook by Marc Platt
- The Earwig Archipelago by Matthew Sweet
- DS al Fine by Simon Guerrier
- Certificate of Destruction by Andrew Cartmel