|Edition: || UK (DVD)|
|Released: ||September 2006|
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
|New: ||£6.99 £5.94 Save 15%|
Drawn off course en route for Kew Gardens, the TARDIS materialises in the mining village of Killingworth in the early 19th Century, and the Doctor and Peri find themselves in the midst of a Luddite rebellion. Why are peaceful men resorting to mindless violence, and why is the Master intent on sabotaging the Industrial Revolution? In order to safeguard Earth’s future, the Doctor must defeat the combined forces of two rogue Time Lords from his own past...
- Commentary by Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant and Kate O’Mara
- Lords And Luddites — A 40-minute documentary, featuring comments from Colin Baker
- Playing with Time — A 9-minute interview with composer Jonathan Gibbs
- Now and Then — A look at the Blists Hill Victorian Museum used as the main filming location for this adventure
- Blue Peter — An 11-minute feature on the history of Ironbridge Gorge
- Saturday Superstore — Colin Baker and Nicola Bryant appear on the BBC children’s show, and receive a phone call from an old friend...
- Deleted and extended scenes
- Isolated music score for the whole story by Jonathan Gibbs, and an alternate music score for episode one by composer John Lewis
- Photo gallery, PDFs of the 1985 Doctor Who Annual and Radio Times listings for this story