|Rating: ||Awaiting 3 votes Vote here|
|Review: ||None yet Add a review|
|Released: ||October 2012|
|Publisher: ||Obverse Books|
Note: Short story anthology.
Publisher’s description as follows: Imagine if Iris Wildthyme somehow found herself involved in a series of adventures prompted by David Bowie song titles. ‘Cracked Actor’, ‘Lady Grinning Soul’, ‘The Chant of the Ever Circling Skeletal Family’...
Implausible, I know, but Iris is a law to herself and she, like everybody else, does like a bit of Bowie...six Iris stories linked by one magnificent pop star.
Femme fatales emerged from shadows to watch this creature fair...
Iris Wildthyme and David Bowie — it’s the ideal match, a dream come true!
Seriously — what could possibly go wrong?
- Up the Hill Backwards by Nick Campbell
- Low/Profile by George Mann
- Hang onto Yourself by Paul Magrs
- Slip Away by Scott Liddell
- Cracked Actor by Stewart Sheargold
- Modern Love by Alan Taylor