|Edition: || US (DVD)|
|Released: ||November 2010|
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
The Doctor and his companions are lost in time.
Expecting to be reunited with the TARDIS following a secret mission for the Time Lords, they instead find themselves on a plague-stricken space station orbiting the remnants of Voga, Planet of Gold.
The Doctor, Harry and Sarah Jane have stumbled into the last battle of an ancient conflict between humankind and one of its most terrifying foes — the Cybermen.
DVD EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Audio Commentary by producer Philip Hinchcliffe and actors Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith) and David Collings (Vorus)
- Checks, Lies and Videotape New documentary on fan collecting in the days before official Doctor Who videos and DVDs (28 mins)
- The Tin Man and the Witch Making Of (25 mins)
- Location Report Archive interview with Tom Baker at Wookey Hole (5 mins)
- Photo Gallery (4 mins)
- PDF materials: Radio Times Listings
- Production Notes Subtitle Option
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
Originally transmitted April 19 - May 10, 1975