Note: DVD release of the 1972 Doctor Who TV story of the same name.
Arrested after the events at Devil’s End, the Master has been incarcerated at a top security prison on a remote island off the south coast of England. When the Doctor and Jo Grant pay a visit to their old enemy, they find him a reformed character. But can the spate of mysterious shipping accidents and garbled reports of sea monsters in the local area really be a coincidence? The Doctor soon finds himself pitted against the Sea Devils, an ancient race of reptile intent on eliminating humankind and reclaiming the Earth for themselves.
DVD EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Commentary by director Michael Briant, producer Barry Letts, and script editor Terrance Dicks, moderated by Andrew Cartmel
- Hello Sailor! Making Of with cast and crew interviews (36 mins)
- 8mm Film Behind the scenes amateur film with commentary (3 mins)
- Trails and Continuities (6 mins)
- Isolated Music
- Radio Times Listings (DVD-ROM PC/Mac)
- The Making of Doctor Who — Entire text of the 1972 Piccolo book (DVD-ROM PC/Mac)
- Photo Gallery (8 mins)
- Production Note Subtitles
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
Originally transmitted February 26 - April 1, 1972