|When: ||August 1983|
What sort of worlds would a Time Lord know?
Distant planets of constant night, and burning stars. Far-off spheres of horrific heat or deadly cold? Lands of awe and wonder, magic and dread. Better worlds than ours — and worse.
Now Peter Davison, TV's Doctor Who, takes you on a voyage to the deepest, most terrifying corners of the galaxy.
- Homecoming by Stephen David
- Grenville's Planet by Michael Shaara
- Exile by Edmond Hamilton
- The Star by Arthur C. Clarke
- All Summer in a Day by Ray Bradbury
- Protected Species by H.B. Fyfe
- History Lesson by Arthur C. Clarke
- The Pits Beneath the World by Mary Gentle