|Edition: || UK (Blu-ray)|
|When: ||18 March 2019 |
|Format: ||8 x Blu-ray|
CONTINUE YOUR DOCTOR WHO ARCHIVE WITH THE ULTIMATE COLLECTOR'S SET
The Fourth Doctor's classic final season — all 28 episodes plus the one-off special K9 And Company — all newly restored for Blu-Ray and packed with bonus material.
• THE LEISURE HIVE • MEGLOS • FULL CIRCLE • STATE OF DECAY • WARRIORS' GATE • THE KEEPER OF TRAKEN • LOGOPOLIS plus K9 AND COMPANY
With BRAND NEW SPECIAL FEATURES including:
- NEW AUDIO COMMENTARIES Tom Baker on The Leisure Hive, Lalla Ward on State of Decay
- OPTIONAL UPDATED SPECIAL EFFECTS For Logopolis
- NEW LOGOPOLIS MAKING-OF DOCUMENTARY
- THE WRITER'S ROOM Season 18's writers discuss their work.
- A WEEKEND WITH WATERHOUSE Toby Hadoke spends a weekend with Matthew Waterhouse.
- BEHIND THE SOFA New episodes with Tom Baker, John Leeson, June Hudson, Janet Fielding, Sarah Sutton & Wendy Padbury
- RARE BEHIND-THE-SCENES FOOTAGE From Logopolis
- NEW & RARE ARCHIVAL INTERVIEWS With Tom Baker, Matthew Waterhouse & Ian Sears
- IMMERSIVE 5.1 SURROUND SOUND MIX For Warriors' Gate
- PRODUCTION ARCHIVE MATERIAL Rarities from the BBC Archives (PDF)
Each disc also features extensive Special Features previously released on DVD including: DOCUMENTARIES, FEATURETTES, SURROUND SOUND MIXES, AUDIO COMMENTARIES, RARE FOOTAGE, PRODUCTION INFORMATION SUBTITLES, ISOLATED MUSIC SCORES AND MUCH MORE.