|Edition: || UK (Blu-ray)|
|Released: ||July 2019|
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||6 x Blu-ray|
BUILD YOUR OWN DOCTOR WHO ARCHIVE WITH THE ULTIMATE COLLECTORS' SET!
A classic season featuring the Third Doctor — all 26 episodes newly restored for Blu-ray and packed with bonus material.
• THE THREE DOCTORS • CARNIVAL OF MONSTERS • FRONTIER IN SPACE • PLANET OF THE DALEKS • THE GREEN DEATH
With BRAND NEW SPECIAL FEATURES including:
- OPTIONAL UPDATED EFFECTS AND 5.1 SURROUND SOUND For Planet Of The Daleks
- DOCTOR WHO AND THE THIRD MAN A new feature-length documentary covering the Pertwee era
- KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES Katy Manning and Stewart Bevan return to Wales
- LOOKING FOR LENNIE The life and career of director Lennie Mayne
- THE GREEN DEATH 1973 OMNIBUS REPEAT Available for the first time
- SPECIAL BLU-RAY TRAILER Featuring the return of Jo and Cliff Jones
Each disc also features extensive Special Features previously released on DVD including MAKING-OF DOCUMENTARIES, FEATURETTES, RARE FOOTAGE, AUDIO COMMENTARIES, INFO TEXT, BONUS EPISODES FROM THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES AND MUCH MORE.