|Edition: || UK (Blu-ray)|
|Released: ||4 May 2020 |
|Publisher: ||BBC Video|
|Format: ||8 x Blu-ray|
Note: Re-released on July 27th 2020.
CONTINUE YOUR DOCTOR WHO ARCHIVE WITH THE ULTIMATE COLLECTORS' SET
A classic season from the Fourth Doctor — all 26 episodes newly remastered and packed with bonus material.
• THE MASQUE OF MANDRAGORA • THE HAND OF FEAR
• THE DEADLY ASSASSIN • THE FACE OF EVIL
• THE ROBOTS OF DEATH • THE TALONS OF WENG-CHIANG*
All 26 episodes newly restored for Blu-ray and packed with extra material including:
- BRAND NEW SPECIAL EFFECTS for The Talons of Weng-Chiang
- IN CONVERSATION Matthew Sweet chats to Philip Hinchcliffe
- OUR SARAH JANE New documentary celebrating the life of Elisabeth Sladen
- BEHIND THE SOFA New episodes with Tom Baker, Louise Jameson, Philip Hinchcliffe, Peter Purves & Sophie Aldred
- BRAND NEW AUDIO COMMENTARIES with Tom Baker on episodes of The Face of Evil and The Talons of Weng-Chiang
- WHOSE DOCTOR WHO The 1977 documentary restored from original film elements
- WHOSE DOCTOR WHO REVISITED A look back at this landmark documentary
- BLU-RAY TRAILER
- AUDIO ARCHIVE Including a rare Tom Baker interview from 1976, plus radio drama Exploration Earth and the vintage LP release The Pescatons
- IMMERSIVE 5.1 SURROUND SOUND For The Deadly Assassin
- PDF WRITTEN ARCHIVE Scripts & rare archival material
Each disc also features Special Features previously released on DVD including: MAKING-OF DOCUMENTARIES, FEATURETTES, AUDIO COMMENTARIES, INFO TEXT AND MUCH MORE.
*includes language that may offend