|By:||Mark Clapham (ed.)|
|Rating: || 9 (3 votes) Vote here|
|Review: ||None yet Add a review|
|Released: ||December 2009|
|Publisher: ||Big Finish|
|New: ||CDN$ 72.52|
|Used: ||CDN$ 29.81|
In a broken down church on an isolated planet, Bernice discovers more than she bargained for on her latest excavation.
An old crime is uncovered, and Bernice is asked to find out what she can about the culprits. The long-dead victims are surprisingly talkative, but they ask for something in return.
They want someone to tell them stories.
With an audience of the dead to entertain, Bernice tells them stories from her life and those of her friends, spanning the distant past to her recent present, from before civilisation to the depths of space.
Mark Clapham co-wrote the Bernice Summerfield play Venus Mantrap with Lance Parkin. He has also written for BBC Books' Doctor Who novels, as well as comic strips, articles and reviews for various publications and websites. This is his first short story collection as an editor.
He lives in Exeter with his wife and her cat.
- A Game of Soldiers by Lance Parkin
- Cooker Island by Paul Farnsworth
- A Gallery of Pigeons by Jim Smith
- The Firing Squad by Eddie Robson
- You Shouldn't Have by Cody Schell
- The Illuminated Man by Mark Michalowski
- Redacted by Jonathan Dennis
- The Song of Old Man Bunyip by Richard Freeman
- Turn the Light On by Nick Wallace