Note: Short story collection.
Iris has always been a bit of a name-dropper. She was there when it all began, when it peaked, when it started going pear-shaped. Iris was there: tinkering with the spaceship design on the Star Wars set, upsetting Warhol's films in the Factory, sexing it up with Chaucer, conjuring ghosts with Kate Bush, cross-dressing and undressing with Fanny and Stella, and arguing for her very existence with a nefarious biographer known as Magrs...
Pop star, fashion diva, writer, artiste, botherer, ratbag and liar. She's done it all. Or undone it all.
Now, in this exclusive tell-all collection, taken from her journals, we hear Iris in her own words and get the inside gossip on her wild times...
- The Heart Pendulums by Steve Cole
- Rain and Regency by Neil Chester
- Iris Wildthyme & the Bush Offensive by Stewart Sheargold
- Drowned in Moonlight by Kenneth James McGowan
- The Most Faithful Panda in the World by Richard Wright
- Hillbilly Heavens by Brad Wolfe
- The Haberdasher's Tale by Brendan Jones
- The Exploding Somewhat Inevitable by Philip Marsh
- The Brightest Stars in the Demimonde by Matthew Bright
- Starstation to Starstation by Jon Wesley Huff
- The Magrs Conundrum! by Vivienne Fox
- Untitled No. 22 by Cody Schell