|By:||Simon Bucher-Jones (ed.)|
|When: ||10 January 2018 |
|Publisher: ||Obverse Books|
Note: Short story collection.
The Great Houses hold chains that bind time and space. They are the Namers and the Makers, of all that is. Their power is incalculable. And they are at War.
But the nature of their Enemy has always been shrouded, in mystery, in enigma, perceived through mirrored labyrinths seemingly constructed as much by the Great Houses as the Enemy. Why?
Perhaps now the secrets of the Enemy can be revealed. Or perhaps not.
Experience the ravaged memories of those who have met them in War.
- The Annotated Autopsy of Agent A by Simon Bucher-Jones
- Cobweb and Ivory by Nate Bumber
- The Book of the Enemy by Andrew Hickey
- T.memeticus: A Morphology by Philip Purser-Hallard
- The Short Briefing Sergeant's Tale by Simon Bucher-Jones
- A Bloody (And Public) Domaine by Jacob Black
- Life-Cycle by Grant Springford
- First Draft by Nick Wallace
- Eyes by Christian Read
- We are the Enemy by Lawrence Burton
- Timeshare by Helen Angove
- A Choice of Houses by Simon Bucher-Jones
- Houses of Cards by Lisa Sarah Good
- The Enemy: The Hole in Everything by Simon Bucher-Jones
- The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Enemy by Jay Eales
- No Enemy But Despair by Simon Bucher-Jones
- The Map and the Spider by Wilhelm Liebknecht