|Rating: ||Awaiting 3 votes Vote here|
|Review: ||None yet Add a review|
|When: ||24 March 2017 |
|Publisher: ||Candy Jar Books|
Note: Follow-up to The HAVOC Files and The HAVOC Files 2. Limited edition of 400 copies. A tie-in to the ongoing range of Lethbridge-Stewart novels, this is a collection of short stories featuring the Brigadier, previously only available as digital downloads (although a couple of the stories are brand new and exclusive to this volume).
Strange fungoid creatures in Hull, a deserted Scottish village at Hallowe'en, wishes coming true, and a special mission for Samson and Evans in Llanfairfach.
Young Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart and his friends investigate strange happenings in Pengriffen, and Professor Travers returns to Tibet, only to find he's being followed by enemy agents.
Five short stories previously only available in digital format, published in print for the first time. Plus brand new adventures, and part two of the exclusive three-part novella, The Lost Skin.
A collection of short stories from the classic era of Doctor Who, starring Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart and Anne Travers, based on the characters and concepts created by Mervyn Haisman and Henry Lincoln
- The Bledoe Cadets and the Bald Man of Pengriffen by Tim Gambrell
- The Last Duty by Christopher Bryant
- Eve of the Fomorians by Robert Mammone
- The Wishing Bazaar by Sharon Bidwell
- The Feast of Evans by Simon A Forward
- Home for Christmas by The Author Collective
- Slouching Towards Det-Sen by Shaun Collins
- Lucy Wilson by Sue Hampton
- The Lost Skin by Andy Frankham-Allen (part two of a brand-new novella)