|Edition: ||UK (paperback)|
|Released: ||January 2016|
|Publisher: ||Thebes Publishing|
|(Not currently available)|
From her new home in 21st Century London, Erimem is keen to explore the universe now that she has acquired technology that can transport she and her friends through space and time.
Curiosity drives them to explore the past, the future and far off distant worlds, discovering new friends and new dangers everywhere they go... INTO THE UNKNOWN.
A collection of short stories by a mixture of experienced and first-time authors including Jim Mortimore, Ian Farrington, Claire Bartlett, Kaitlin Moore, Iain McLaughlin and Julianne Todd.
- ALONE IN THE DARK by Beth Jones
- THE SNOW WOLVES by Chloe McLaughlin
- ECHOES by Iain McLaughlin
- WARDENCLYFFE by Kaitlin Moore
- A BAZAAR WAY TO DIE by Rachel Blake
- Interlude: TOM'S STORY Part One
- THE GIRL WITH THE GLASS FACE by Jim Mortimore
- Interlude: TOM'S STORY Part Two
- SPIRIT IN THE TOMB by Claire Bartlett
- Interlude: TOMORROW'S FISH AND CHIPS
- TICK-TOCK by Ian Farrington
- Interlude: FAMILY
- SERPENT'S CHILD by James Maddox
- Interlude: TIME WELCOMES RESPONSIBLE TRAVELLERS
- LAST RESPECTS by Julianne Todd