|Edition: || US (DVD)|
|Released: ||September 2013|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
Note: The front cover and spine say "2-Disc" even though this is a single-DVD release.
The TARDIS lands in a small English vilage in 2003, where the population is living in fear from a malevolent alien force. With the help of UNIT and his new friend Alison, the Doctor discovers that a race called the Shalka are residing underground, preparing to strip away Earth's ozone layer and embark on a full-scale invasion of the planet.
DVD EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Audio Commentary with writer Paul Cornell, director Wilson Milam and producer James Goss
- Carry On Screaming Making Of with executive producer Martin Trickey, producers Muirinn Lane Kelly and Jelena Djordjevic, animation director Jon Doyle, writer Paul Cornell and researcher Daniel Judd, presented by James Goss (27 mins)
- The Screaming Sessions Archival interviews from 2003 with actors Sophie Okonedo (Alison), Jim Norton (Major Kennet), Diana Quick (Prime), Craig Kelly (Joe), Anna Calder-Marshall (Mathilda) and director Wilson Milam (7 mins)
- Interweb of Fear Brief history of the BBC website and the role Doctor Who has played over the years, with internet consultant Martin Belam, editor Ian Garrard, producer James Goss, commissioner Martin Trickey, rights expert Ann Kelly, iPlayer inventor Ben Lavender and Doctor Who executive producer Russell T Davies (24 mins)
- Photo Gallery (2 mins)
- Soundtrack Album
- Production Notes Subtitle Option
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
Originally transmitted November 13 - December 18, 2003