Note: Short story anthology.
From the Nile in the thirties to Texas in the seventies, from spirit visions at the Little Big Horn (Casino, Bar and Grill) to a potentially painful colonic in space, Iris and Panda are fresh back from their holidays, knackered, skint and burned the colour of a Bloody Mary. Thank God they can sit back now, tip the sand out of their Crocs, sort through their photos and decide which versions of their holiday stories they like best...
- Annabel Regina by George Mann
- Chicken Fried Banana Republic by Jonathan Dennis
- The Midnight Washerwomen by Scott Handcock
- The Little Bighorn Casino by Kelly Hale
- How to Play Four-dimensional Chinese Checkers, and Win by Lawrence Conquest
- Panda on Ice by Richard Salter
- Couch Potatoes by Scott Liddell
- Riviera Shakedown by Simon Bucher-Jones
- Iris Wildthyme and the Colonic in Space by Cavan Scott and Mark Wright
- First Meetings by Stuart Douglas
- The Best Holiday Ever by Ian Gregory
- The Story Eater by Richard Wright
- Hospitality by Paul Magrs