|When: ||May 2009|
What is there left to say about Iris Wildthyme — transtemporal adventuress extraordinaire, metafictional explorer of texts and subtexts, double-decker-dwelling interstellar bag-lady, amnesia-prone political and sexual revolutionary, writer of wrongs, wronger of rights (especially copyrights), all-round champion of freedom, occasional nightclub singer and frequent bar-room floozy?
Well, there's always something.
A collection of brand new stories, taking the transtemporal adventuress and her trusty companion Panda all the way from snowy Darlington to the literal end of the universe (and beyond!), visiting friends old and new on the way. With an introduction by Iris' alter-ego, Katy Manning, original artwork by legendary Doctor Who artist June Hudson and new stories from Paul Magrs, Philip Purser-Hallard and Steve Cole amongst many others. There really is always something new in the headlights of Iris' trusty number 22 bus to Putney Common!
- Introduction by Katy Manning
- A Gamble with Wildthyme by Steve Lyons
- Sovereign by Mags L Halliday
- The Unhappy Medium by Mark Wright and Cavan Scott
- Living Legend by Stuart Douglas
- Battleship Anathema by Phil Purser-Hallard
- The Dreadful Flap by Paul Magrs
- Not A Drop by Steven Wickham
- Iris Wildthyme y Señor Cientocinco contra Los Monstruos del Fiesta by Cody Schell
- Why? Because We Like You by Jonathan Dennis
- The Scarlet Shadow by Stewart Sheargold
- Only Living Girls by Steve Cole