|Edition: || UK (DVD)|
|When: ||July 2006|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
Note: In July 2007, this DVD was one of 8 discs re-released in the UK with different cover artwork (in all cases, the discs and their contents were unchanged). The other DVDs which received the same treatment were Spearhead from Space, Genesis of the Daleks, Earthshock, The Five Doctors, Revelation of the Daleks, Remembrance of the Daleks and The Movie.
The Doctor and Sarah return to Earth, but they are plunged into danger as soon as they step from the TARDIS. They arrive in a quarry rigged with explosives, and the blast leaves Sarah unconscious in the rubble, a fossilised stone hand in her grip. What strange power does the hand have over Sarah Jane?
- Commentary by Tom Baker (the Doctor), Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith), Judith Paris (Eldrad), Bob Baker (co-writer) and Philip Hinchcliffe (producer)
- Changing Times A 50-minute documentary looking at the makinf of the story and the special relationship between the Doctor and Sarah
- Swap ShopTom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen are interviewed by Noel Edmonds and callers on the Saturday morning children's show
- Continuities Rare surviving continuity announcements relating to the story
- Photo Gallery
- The Doctor Who Annual 1977 (PDF DVD-ROM)
- Radio Times Billings (PDF DVD-ROM)
- Production Information Subtitles
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
This story was originally broadcast on BBC1 between 2nd - 23rd October 1976