This page shows you what changes have been made recently to all the sites on Timelash.com -- except for The TARDIS Library, which has its own separate update feed.
An RSS feed is available: http://www.timelash.com/news.xml
For non-RSS users, there's also a good old-fashioned email newsletter.
31 December 2016
A baker's dozen new bloopers for the Eleventh Doctor as we peek under the covers of The Beast Below!
23 November 2016
The Eleventh Doctor finally makes his debut on The Doctor Who Bloopers List with over 40 bloopers from his opening episode The Eleventh Hour!
29 July 2016
• New opinion poll added: How confident are you feeling about Chris Chibnall taking over as Doctor Who showrunner next year?
31 December 2015
Nearly 50 bloopers added for the Tenth Doctor, covering Partners in Crime, The Fires of Pompeii and Planet of the Ood.
27 July 2015
• New opinion poll added: Now that he's had a year to grow on you (or not), what's your one-word review of Peter Capaldi as the Doctor?
31 December 2014
I didn't want to let the year pass without an update: this time it's jelly babies all round as just over 300 new bloopers are added for the Fourth Doctor (new entries highlighted in red).
New series fans, stay patient: updates for the Eleventh and Twelfth Doctors are coming in 2015!
27 August 2014
Three small updates made to the Doctor Who Wallpaper Generator:
• Fixed a recent bug caused by a database configuration change which was causing an error message to site visitors. If this affected you, apologies for the inconvenience!
• Added the 12th Doctor to the "Characters" menu -- although he hasn't had much merchandise released yet, so go easy on him!
• The default for all wallpapers is now set to "Darken 25%" -- this makes the images more suitable for the most common use (i.e. desktop wallpaper). And of course you can still adjust this if you like!
12 June 2014
• New opinion poll added: Now that the dust has well and truly settled on the 50th anniversary year -- in hindsight what was your favourite moment? The Day of the Doctor? Capaldi's casting? The Five(ish) Doctors reboot?? Cast your vote!
23 November 2013
Just in time for the 50th anniversary, The Doctor Who Bloopers List has undergone a massive update, with a brand new redesign and over 250 new foul-ups and blunders from the programme. Here's the breakdown on what's new:
• Classic series: Over 120 new bloopers added for Mr Celery-Lapel himself -- the Fifth Doctor.
• New series: I continue taking chunks out of the Tenth Doctor era with nearly 150 new bloopers, from Human Nature/The Family of Blood up to Voyage of the Damned.
• Pictures of bloopers: By popular request I've started adding screengrabs of 2 dozen bloopers from selected Tenth Doctor episodes (from Daleks in Manhattan onwards) -- look out for an "eyeball" icon to the right of bloopers that have this feature.
• Site redesign: I've given the site a makeover -- tarting up the graphics and updating the site design to make it HTML5 compliant and mobile-friendly... and even print-friendly (if you're old-school and like to print off pages to keep beside you while you watch).
8 August 2013
I've just launched a brand-spanking new site: The Doctor Who Wallpaper Generator
In just a few quick clicks, you can create your own Doctor Who-themed wallpaper image (made up of a collage of cover art from Who books, DVDs, CDs, etc). There are many different ways of customising the wallpaper image to suit your tastes:
• Pick only DVD covers, book covers or audio covers, or all the above at once
• Select Doctor Who, Torchwood or The Sarah Jane Adventures, or a mixture of all 3 series
• You can even choose your favourite character (any of the Doctors, plus Daleks or Cybermen) and your wallpaper will only include books/DVDs/audios relevant to that character
• Create these wallpapers in whatever size you want, to match the resolution of your computer or phone screen (You can also select appropriate sizes for Twitter / Facebook backgrounds)
• Finally, you can play with the visual appearance, making each cover small or large, add special effects, etc.
Have fun with it! I'd love to hear any feedback/suggestions anyone has. You can reach me via email at: dan (AT) timelash DOT com
Back to Timelash.com