|Edition: || US|
|When: ||January 2010|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
|New: ||CDN$ 19.66|
|Used: ||CDN$ 14.99|
On a remote island of glass surrounded by a sea of acid, there is a machine that can remove evil from the minds of an entire population — the Conscience of Marinus. Fearful of its immense power falling into the wrong hands, its sole guardian has scattered the machine's operating keys across the planet.
The TARDIS crew arrives to find the island under attack by the evil Voord. Marinus' last line of defense — and its only hope — is the Conscience machine. The Doctor and his companions must undertake a deadly quest to recover the keys of Marinus.
DVD EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Audio commentary by actors William Russell (Ian) and Carole Ann Ford (Susan), director John Gorrie and designer Raymond Cusick, moderated by Clayton Hickman
- The Sets of Marinus Interview with designer Raymond Cusick (9 mins)
- Photo Gallery (7 mins)
- PDF material (DVD/ROM [sic] - PC/Mac: Radio Times listings, Cadet Sweets: Doctor Who and the Daleks Scans of the entire set of the Cadet Sweet cards, which features a mini Doctor Who story involving the Daleks and the Voord
- Production Note Subtitles
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
Originally transmitted April 11 — May 16, 1964