|Edition: || UK (DVD)|
|When: ||July 2004|
|Format: ||1 x DVD|
The Doctor and Romana decide to forego Brighton Beach and take a much-needed holiday on the pleasure planet of Argolis. Ravaged decades ago by an interstellar war between the Argolin and the Foamasi, Argolis now hosts the Leisure Hive — an ideal retreat for tourists from all over the cosmos. But a series of 'accidents' leads the Doctor and Romana to discover that the Hive holds dark secrets...
- Commentary by Lalla Ward (Romana), Lovett Bickford (Director) and Christopher H Bidmead (Script Editor)
- A New Beginning A look at the radical changes made to Doctor Who by incoming producer John Nathan-Turner
- From Avalon to Argolis David Fisher and Christopher H Bidmead recall the writing of this story
- Synthesizing Starfields Graphic designer Sid Sutton and composer Peter Howell recall the creation of the new title sequence and theme music
- Leisure Wear Costume Designer June Hudson talks about her work
- Blue Peter A look around the Longleat Doctor Who exhibition with John Nathan-Turner
- Music-only Option Listen to Peter Howell's incidental music on an isolated audio track
- Optional Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Mix
- Photo Gallery
- Production Subtitles
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
This story was originally broadcast on BBC1 between 30th August - 20th September 1980.